Friends of Vrolijkheid
The Friends of Vrolijkheid (FoV) is a community-based group aimed at supporting the Vrolijkheid Nature Reserve and the broader conservation community.
Friends of Vrolijkheid members on the Boesmanskloof Hike
Membership of the FoV allows individuals and families:
- Free entry to the Vrolijkheid Nature Reserve throughout the year for hiking, picnicking, mountain biking and bird watching
- Participation in organised day walks and hikes in the area
- The option to join overnight excursions
- Attendance at evening talks by experts in the field of conservation and related sectors
- Fun events such as family braais and concerts
- The opportunity to assist in the preservation of birds, mammals, reptiles, amphibians and invertebrates
- Bird watching outings in conjunction with the Robertson Bird Club
- The option to assist with projects such as improving the facilities and interpretation for visitors at Vrolijkheid, educational programs, and fundraising.
Membership is R70 per year for Individual Membership or R100 per year for Family Membership.
Friends of Vrolijkheid - Latest News
News update coming soon.